2. ELIGIBILITY/GENERAL RESTRICTIONS. The User’s limited license to access and make personal use of the Site is contingent on the following:
3. NO FORMAL REVIEW. The questions and answers provided on the site are by Users and there is no professional or formal review process, nor does the Company review the substance of such answers. The Company merely provides a venue through which Users may interact around the Content provided. Thus, no Content or User Posts (as defined below) should be construed as professional advice under any circumstances.
4. MODIFICATION. The Company has the right at any time or from time to time to modify or amend this Agreement. Should the Company choose to modify this Agreement the Site will display such changes, which will be the User’s only notification of any such change. Any use of the Site or the Service by the User after such notification shall constitute the User’s acceptance of the modified or amended terms. No modification to this Agreement made by the User shall be binding upon the Company.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Site holds the Content, which is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights belonging to Company and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Company and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon the User and the user may not utilize such Content by any manner aside from viewing such Content according to the license granted herein. Prohibited uses of such content without the written consent of the Company include (but are not limited to):
6. DMCA PROCEDURE FOR ALLEGEDLY INFRINGING CONTENT. To notify the Company of any copyright-infringing content, please contact us at feedback@theGo.com with the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
7. USER-GENERATED CONTENT. The User may have the opportunity to post a variety of content through the Site’s question and answer function and/or photo posting function without the Company’s approval (the “User Posts”). The User agrees:
8. USER ACCOUNT. The User may register to the Site with an account in order to make use of certain functions and/or the Service (the “User Account”). The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that the User designates during the registration process, and the User is fully responsible for all activities that occur under the User Account. The User agrees to: (i) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the User Account or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that the User exits from the User Account at the end of each session. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the User’s failure to comply with this provision. The User should use particular caution when accessing the User Account from a public or shared computer to ensure that others are not able to view or record the User Account’s username and password and/or other personal information. The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend any User’s User Account and/or access to the Site and the Service if the Company determines (in its sole discretion) that any such User has violated this Agreement.
9. LIMITED LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY THE COMPANY, ANY USER POST MADE ON THE SITE; OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY PARTY’S USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (B) ANY CHANGES TO OR INACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITE; (C) ANY DELAY, FAILURE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY DATA OR ANY TRANSMISSION OF DATA; (D) ANY CONTENT OR DATA TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED (OR NOT TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED) BY/FROM ANY PARTY; AND/OR (E) ANY CONTENT OR DATA FROM A THIRD PERSON ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, OR THE SERVICE; WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THUS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY THE COMPANY IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THAT THE SITE, OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET THE USER’S REQUIREMENTS; (C) THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ACCESSIBLE OR ERROR-FREE; AND/OR (D) THAT ANY INFORMATION, DATA OR CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, OR THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, TIMELY OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER FORMS OF DESTRUCTIVE CODE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE USER FROM THE COMPANY, WHETHER IN ORAL, WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC FORM, RELATING TO THE USER’S USE OF THIS SITE, THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
11. INDEMNIFICATION. The User agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Company, along with its directors, employees, owners, and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney's fees, asserted by any person or entity, arising out of or relating to: (i) this Agreement and/or any breach or threatened breach by the User; (ii) the User’s use of the Site, the Content, or any Service offered by the Company; (iii) any unacceptable, unlawful, or objectionable use of the Site or any Service offered to the User by the Company; or (iv) any negligent or willful misconduct by the User; or (v) violation of any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights) through the User’s use of the Site, the Content, or the Service.
12. THIRD PARTY LINKS. There are links on the Application that lead to third party websites, including those of advertisers. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF THOSE SITES OR THE COOKIES THOSE WEBSITES USE. IN ADDITION, BECAUSE THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH WEBSITES AND RESOURCES, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH EXTERNAL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES, AND DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH WEBSITES OR SERVICES.
13. COMMUNICATIONS. The Company shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute any and all communication conducted with Company through the Site including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like (the “Communications”). The User shall have no right of confidentiality in the Communications and the Company shall have no obligation to protect the Communications from disclosure. The Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in the Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
14. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS. The Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to certain products or services offered by the Company. The Company shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor any order affected by such inaccuracies. The Company reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to any information contained on the Site, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
15. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. The Site may contain information about products and services offered by the Company, not all of which are available in every location. Any reference to a Company product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in the User’s location. Furthermore, the Company may alter what Content is available to Users at any time in its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) removing certain Content from access at any time.
16. INTERNATIONAL USE. The Company does not represent that all content, materials and services on the Site are appropriate or available for use in all geographic locations, and accessing such from certain locations may be illegal and prohibited. Those who do access content, materials and services from such locations act on their own initiative and the Company is not responsible for such Users’ compliance with local laws or other applicable laws. The User shall not access the foregoing where prohibited by law.
17. NOTICE TO USERS IN CALIFORNIA. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of the Service from California are entitled to notice of the contact information for The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs: It may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
18. FORCE MAJEURE. In the event that the Company is unable to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement or to enjoy any of its benefits because of natural disaster, terrorism, fire, explosion, power blackout, earthquake, flood, the elements, strike, embargo, labor disputes, acts of civil or military authority, war, acts of God, acts or omissions of carriers or suppliers, acts of regulatory or governmental agencies, actions or decrees of governmental bodies or communication line failure not the fault of the Company or other causes beyond the Company’s reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”) the Company shall immediately give notice to the User and shall do everything possible to resume performance. Upon receipt of such notice, all obligations under this Agreement shall be immediately suspended.
19. VENUE; ARBITRATION. This Agreement and the interpretation of the terms herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws. The User irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Weehawken County, New Jersey. Except for a misuse or infringement of the Company’s intellectual property, any and all disputes, controversies and claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or concerning the respective rights or obligations of the Parties hereto shall be settled and determined by arbitration before a panel of one (1) arbitrator pursuant to the Commercial Rules then in effect of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the award and an order of enforcement. The Parties agree that the arbitrators shall have the power to award damages, injunctive relief and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses to any party in such arbitration.
20. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had not been contained herein.
Two Types of Information Collected
We will refer, in this document, to two types of information: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. “Personally Identifiable Information” (also abbreviated to “PII”) is information that can be traced to your identity (e.g., name, address, phone number, etc.). “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (also abbreviated to “NPI”) is all other such information that cannot be traced to your identity.
We strongly believe in protecting the privacy rights of our users. Thus, it is important that we clearly describe (i) what PII we collect; (ii) with whom/how we share your PII; and (iii) how you can limit our sharing of your PII. In short, we are committed to your privacy.
Third Party Websites
Information That We Collect and How We Use It
Personally Identifiable Information: Through our site, we may collect your name and email address. This information may only be shared with our employees or certain independent contractors that manage our data and email lists.
There is also the chance that you share certain information through User Posts or your User Profile. While we do not formally collect such information, it will be viewable by us and other users of the Site and thus, you should avoid sharing any PII through such methods if you would not like other users to have access to such information.
The Site may automatically collect NPI from your web browser or mobile device (e.g., how you arrived at/left our site, your IP address, web provider, browser type, mobile device/computer operating system). We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our Site and services offered.
Additionally, the Site records various preferences as indicated through the Site and your User Profile. This information may be used to provide targeted advertisements by our third party advertisers. We may aggregate all our user information for use in attracting third party companies whose products and services offered substantially appeal to our users as a whole.
We may disclose your information: (i) in response to a subpoena, court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement agencies; (ii) to defend against legal claims; (iii) when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, fraud or wrongdoing; (iv) to protect the rights, property, and safety of our company, users, employees or others; (v) to enforce our website terms; (vi) in the event of a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, or consolidation; or (vii) as otherwise required by law.
The previous paragraphs notwithstanding, we will not disclose your PII or NPI, and all of the information collected is used solely for analytical purposes connected to the operation of the website.
Children Accessing the Site or Our Products
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and our products and website are not intended for the use of such children. Should it be revealed to us that we have inadvertently collected information from children under the age of 13, then we will take reasonable measures to eliminate such data from our servers.